Cleaning health facilities
Cleaning services with increased hygiene standards (Public Health)
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of floor surfaces
- Sanitation of sterile environments (operating rooms)
- Setting-up hygiene and disinfection plans
- Delivery and replacement of hygiene needs
- Cleaning and servicing of sanitary facilities (toilets, showers, changing rooms)
- Other services based on an agreed-upon timetable
one-off and General cleaning
- applying polymers (waxing)
- extraction cleaning for heavy-duty carpets
- scrubbing (brushing) anti-skid floors
- washing windows and other glazed surfaces
To make an inquiry about cleaning you can use our inquiry form.
We respond to inquiries within 24 hours. The inquiry service is non-binding.
We prefer meeting in person on site, where all of the requirements will be specified (the scope of services, frequency, etc.), so we can correctly estimate the services necessary and then work out a price bid. You can inform us of how you think the service should be carried out. We then offer you a customized solution.